Here is a smoothie recipe that we share with our clients. It’s easy, relatively inexpensive and covers all the bases…and it’s delicious.
The HomeBodyFit Smoothie
- Two teaspoons of Greek yogurt (unsweetened)
- One teaspoon of unsweetened peanut or almond butter
- A handful of spinach
- One cup of frozen fruit (we like bananas or berries)
- Top off with unsweetend vanilla or chocolate almond milk
- On workout days, add one scoop of your favouite protien powder (we like whey isolate)
Mix in a mixer and adjust the amount of almond milk for the consistency you desire.
Enjoy any time of day on non-workout days or within 45 minutes post workout (in addition to a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner).
See our 3 Easy-To-Follow Rules for Lean Eating post for more tips on fat-loss eating.
Learn more about HomeBodyFit At-Home Personal and Couples training